The Kano State College of Nursing has witnessed a fire incident on Wednesday, about 16 rooms were ravaged by the fire.
It was reported that the fire incident happened at about 6:20pm during the Muslim evening prayer from the third floor of Sa’idu Fagge hostel. The fire was said to have started from a toilet.
The fire had continued for about an hour before the Kano Fire Service arrived at the scene.
Sa’idu Muhammad, the spokesman for the Kano State Fire Service confirmed the incident. He also stated that they had commenced investigations to reveal what led to the fire and the degree of damage.
Photo Credit: Vanguardngr
8 total views, 2 views today